Saturday, August 18, 2018

Taylor before Gorgeous in Miami, FL on August 18th, 2018

"Well good evening Miami and welcome to the reputation Stadium Tour! Oh, Miami, I had a feeling about you, I really did. Every time I would look at the tour dates and I would see you Miami, and I would say, ‘oh, that's going to be a good one, they’re going to be so great!’ And then, what’s more, earlier, I had a few very, very important sources verify this theory of mine. My dad comes back to my dressing room and goes, ‘I saw Charli’s set, oh my god, they’re insane out there, they’re wild, they’re absolutely amazing.'  And then I got a text message from my girl Camila, and she was like,’ I just got offstage, that crowd is so amazing, I’m so proud that’s my hometown crowd, I had the best time out there!’ So we were all walking to the stage, we were all, ‘let’s get out there, they’re ready to go, we’re so honored to play for a crowd like this. I’ve one to Miami many times before, we come here every tour, I just shot a music video in Miami earlier this year. And Miami, I just know how many things you could be doing with your Saturday night in Miami, Florida, I know! So thank you so much for deciding to spend your evening here with us on the reputation Stadium Tour, it’s so beautiful. It’s a really beautiful thing to see you all here, actually, I’d go ahead and say, it’s more than beautiful, it’s a step above beautiful, what's the word for that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment