Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Hello Everyone

Hello Swifties I'm Ashley I'm 25 Years Old and A Super Big Taylor Swift Fan and will always support and love her. Curls or straight hair, cowgirl boots or heels. Always. here is what to expect on my page I will always give the latest Taylor News, Pictures and Updates I Love Talking To Other Fans and I like to express my cool ideas on what Taylor should do or what she could do. I love compliments about my page. i love when people are active and like all the pictures and things i post cuz it is a lot of work i will always share other pages just ask on the wall i don't do the admin thing i don't like having them. i made this page for me to post on and that's it. Also my main goal is to make people smile and have a stress/drama free without being judged or discriminated against for whatever reason. a swiftie is a swiftie and a person is a person we all have the same feelings and i'll never ignore anyone. that is the worst in the world. I'll never hate on any other artist on my page that's not my place i just want everyone to have an awesome experience on my page and that's my only goal. have a lot of fun and i hope you enjoy my page. I'm looking forward to many many years to come with you guys. Taylor followed me on Tumblr on 10/18/14. I met Taylor on 6/2/18 I was invited to a special AT&T event after she found out I was bullied at my work and my mom was sick in the hospital at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment